Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hellllloooo Summer!

I love summer.  My late-sleeping, no make-up wearing, hair-in-a-bun sporting, with-the-kids hanging, no-rush dinner preparing, house-cleaning (or not), lazy days of summer are my fave! Don't get me wrong.  I love my teaching job too, but there's just something about summer that makes me happy :)
Week 2 has begun and I've already completed a few new projects for my music room theme.  Anticipating the Star Wars movie being a big hit, I thought I'd venture into a galaxy far, far away with my room deco.  I'm so excited.  In fact, I'll most likely take a trip up to school next week to get them up (less stress than waiting until Aug:)



 These are just a few examples of what's been consuming my time this summer.  All these can be found in a bundle or separately on TpT.  I'll post some pics when I get my school room situated.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Music-Jedi-Classroom-Bundle-1908866

No comments:

Post a Comment