Image Map

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Time's a Tickin'




I don't know about you, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my late morning sleep-ins this summer.  Not only that, but pajama days coupled with daytime t.v. / movies are the absolute BEST!  My kids and I have basked in the laziness of life from mid-June until now.  Monday morning begins the pre-school activities (i.e. trainings, meetings, and room-prep) for teachers in my district.  Kudos to those of you who live outside my area for beginning your year within the last few weeks.  Personally, I would not have been ready, however, my mental enthusiasm is returning at a slow and steady rate.  By this time next week, I'll be good to go and ready to leap into the new year.

Be sure to come back and visit next week for a sneak peak at my Music room and my first week's plans.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment